Building a website for your business needs to score high in quality of backlinks as well. And to do all this without spending a penny, you must know the valid techniques that can lead to some potential outcome. There are certain rules to follow, which will lead you to all right signals required. But be aware of the latest updates that Google keeps on adding for the marketers as a challenge to remain on the web. So to sustain your online business you need to keep a check on the following point:
Understand the requirement of Google
If you desire to be on top among your competitors, the only arena to conquer is Google. If you can work it out well, there isn’t much left to establish your presence in the industry. Google would like to help you in accelerating your business by using some methods like external link building, categorizing information systematically. All these tricks will help you take lead on the success ladder. Along with that, you must keep in mind the penalizing policies that can be applied to you if not given required attention.
Scale your link building attempts
Sometimes link building and link acquisition become a tedious task due to being ignorant towards creating original or extraordinary content for the readers. According to few experts of online marketing, the ratio of efforts should be 90/10, which means 90% efforts should before publishing great content and the remaining 10% is required to be put in to link building. This scalable link building formula will automatically lead to high page ranking as the content would be high in quality. Hence, this result will help in getting your website more links and the process keeps on going till you are capable enough to produce good content as per this scalable technique.
Do thorough keyword research to target properly
Providing the right kind of keywords for the audience to be able to find out the topic or product they are looking for is the primary goal to achieve. Firstly, you need to do a complete market research and pick the closest words that would depict the exact meaning about your product or service.
Earn some editorial links
When you self-proclaim about your website or blog, it might not be taken in good taste as it sounds self-promotional. Whereas, on the contrary when your website content gets validation from an influencer of the industry or a guest post by a renowned publisher, it naturally leads improves the credibility of a source, plus gets you further visibility on the web.
Follow the relevance factor
Creating important things for your audience and projecting them worthy for them decides the amount of attention your online business is going to get. Following those sites that deal or offer similar services or topics can help in adding value to your website if you can cater appropriate use by associating with similar business dealing in the same industry.
See also: Link Building Services
Focus on real traffic
Try to attract the type of audience by highlighting the offers that can get you the most views. Monitor the activities of the traffic and understand the pattern that can take you closer to the potential customers. Introducing anything new and productive on your website will eventually get traffic but to sustain them it’s necessary that you emphasize on things people find more importance in.
Make smart use of anchor text
Any article on a blog has few related topics to the main subject and the reader can be directed to those topics as well by adding anchor text for those subjects. For instance, you can add links to the words or phrases that need to be explained and are also relevant to the article.
Follow comments on your blog
Opinions and views can be different and sometimes in the comments section, people leave suggestions for the which should be responded if not followed. Interaction with the audience is important to convey that the participation and interest of the audience are valuable for the business. You can also request or ask them for their honest outlook towards the latest posts and talk to them about the problems if they have shared any. It’s the best method to know about the trends people are following and want to follow as it’s a great way to discuss on trending topics.
Guest posting for high-quality backlinks
Inviting guest posts from other websites or writers is also a smart technique to improve the quality of backlinks. Post topics that are new but their essence should be similar to the topics of your website. Moreover, if the guest post is from an influencers’ side then the result would be more fulfilling as it would grab more viewership due to the already existing popularity of the influencer.
Photo credits: ignition techologies