Even if we deny it, we all want to have thousands of followers on our Twitter account. But that’s only possible if we are well known. What can you do then? Here, are the 10 easy, short and simple ways in which you can increase your Twitter Followers.
1. Follow more users on Twitter.
Research shows a correlation between the number of people followed and the number of followers. If you follow more people on Twitter, ask them to follow you back. Many won’t and many will follow you back.
2. Use Twiends to find new Twitter users you can connect with.
Once you’re listed on the platform, other users with similar interests will also be able to follow you. Also, you have an option to buy Twitter followers if you don’t want to go through the long path.
3. Use tools like Hootsuite and TweetDeck to schedule your tweets.
Regular posting will increase your engagement and visibility, resulting in increase in follower count. You can reduce your tension if you are not under the pressure to produce good and entertaining tweets every now and then. You will have written all the Tweets in advance and good to go. You will save a lot of time by doing so and that you can use to create more informative content to share. Schedule your tweets to reach more and more people.
4. Optimize your Twitter bio.
Users who twinge to locate out more about you will unquestionably visit your Twitter bio. Make certain its professional, firm and that it does a harmonious job of representing you and your company.
5. Use URLs in your tweets.
Tweets with URLs get more Retweets than those without.
6. Request to Retweet.
Tweets that have “Please Retweet” in their text get 4 times more Retweets. There is no shame in asking to Retweet your Tweet. If you are serious and want to get more Twitter followers, then why feel shame?
7. Use relevant keywords in your bio so you rank in Twitter search.
Don’t forget to put in your city or region to attract local users.
8. Use relevant hashtags in your posts.
Tweets with hashtags get at least 2 times more visibility, and helps you to attract new followers who are searching for those keywords. You can start new conversations and discussions on the same topic.
9. Add images with your tweets.
Study suggests that tweets with images receive more engagement than those without.
10. Find people you know by adding your email contacts to Twitter.
They will certainly follow you back, especially since they know you in real life. If you have anything else that worked for increasing your Twitter followers, feel free to share.
Latest posts by Mohit Maheshwari (see all)
- Does plagiarism matter in social media marketing? - November 20, 2021
- New Guidelines for Facebook & Instagram Verification - October 6, 2021
- What Is YouTube Shorts &How to Make Money From It - October 4, 2021