Some Important Tips to Expand Your Market in Instagram
Instagram is one of the fastest growing social networks in this planet. In this social media network, mainly the visual contents get posted and shared. So there is a huge chance of promoting and marketing of several brands. But for a successful promoting in this social network you need to follow some ways, otherwise it will not work well. And promotion in this network is very helpful because a lot of people especially the young generation are involved in this social media network. For doing a successful marketing in this network, need some creativity and some knowledge in specific subject. There are some effective steps that you can take to expand your market on Instagram. Take a quick view of those steps-
- Focus on the Hashtags: In January 2011 the Hashtags had introduced in the Instagram. Now the using of Hashtags has become vast, and it has gained popularity in the users of Instagram. After clicking on the Hashtags the user will get images with tags including caption, will appear on screen. And with the keywords and using the relevant Hashtags, you can put on the radar of the prospective customers, very quickly and effectively.
- Video: This widely popular app updated their service in July 2013 by introducing the video service. Instagram allows fifteen seconds video as a rival to Twitter’s service Vine, and Instagram add filtering and editing capabilities to their service, and this thing has got a huge popularity. This is a great opportunity to the brands for promoting their products, they can describe their product in a short video, demo can be given, product spotlight is also possible, and all of the product and its marketing related purposes can be fulfilled by this video service. So, like YouTube Instagram also provides a great opportunity to promote the brands and other advertises.
- Location service: Instagram also provide a geotag service, and by this service one can geotag his/ her photos. By this process one can get the attention of the local audience. So, the brands can open Instagram account for their local branches. The people will get more interest to get new updates from the local branches of the brands. The offers and discounts can be advertised to the local audience. One can tie business related photos to some location, thus the brand can get more attention from the local people. By doing such one can promote his business or brand to more people and very quickly.
Instagram has become very popular among the social media users. It is even increasing its popularity day by day. The users of this social media are mainly the teenage boys and girls. So, the fashion brands, food brands and all the brands those produce the products for teenagers, will get a huge response in this social network. Always need to comment and like to others’ posts, try to provide posts daily, so that the users will get interest in your brand. Always try to be up to date in your advertising to get more attention.
Latest posts by SocioBlend (see all)
- How influencer tweets are driving user purchase decisions - May 16, 2016
- Five reasons to quit Facebook - May 10, 2016
- Facebook’s blueprint showcases roadmap for social media marketing - April 22, 2016